AX/D365 Business Support Analyst
Location: Sydney, Australia
Work Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 7 October, 2021
How would you like to work with an Australian Founded, Multiple award -winning International Organization with offices around the world? With the Head office in Sydney, Australia, tna are an innovative and successful integrated packaging & processing solutions company with over 14,000 system installed across 120+ countries.
Click on www.tnasolutions.com to learn more about the organization.
The AX/D365 Business Support Analyst will be a key member of TNA’s application team and will work with the D365 Project Lead to support, design, configure, test and maintain current AX4/12 & future D365 forecasting, scheduling, warehousing and manufacturing modules.
Leading the design, configuration and testing of future D365 forecasting, scheduling, warehousing and manufacturing processes.
This role will be based in our head office in Sydney and reporting to the D365 Project Lead.
- Implement and improve existing manufacturing execution and quality assurance process using through current AX4/12 and future D365
- Helpdesk support for AX4/12 and D365 globally
- Item master maintenance covering BOM uploads and price updates
- Work with Business SME’s to design & enable optimal business processes using future Dynamics D365
- Work with key Business stakeholders to deliver key business objectives
- Define D365 data structures and Data processes for data migration requirements
- Work with the IT operations team to assist in the Data Integration designs and testing of integrated third-party systems and ISV modules
- Define report requirements and build using Power BI
- Lead training sessions for key functionality and new enhancements
You will bring exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills as well as strong problem solving and issue resolution ability
- A minimum of 5 years+ experience as help desk support for AX 4/12/D365.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent certifications, Microsoft Certification in AX 4/12/D365 will be added advantage
- Prior experience in manufacturing/Logistics industry gives edge in the selection
- Involvement in at least three AX/D365 deployments/Upgrades including post Go Live support
- Demonstrated ability in Power BI infrastructure for AX environments, design & build reports
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives and across business units
- CRM/Field Service for 365 knowledge will be an added advantage
- Business Analysis with strong documentation skills to capture business requirements, gaps, functional specifications, test scripts and training guides
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to express understand technical concepts and communicate them simply
- Ability to work in an Agile Product team with daily interaction with both consulting and business resources
To be considered for this role:
You must include a resume highlighting the required skills/experience, as well as your achievements in the above core responsibilities.
If you are interested in working with a highly talented team with a family culture built on innovation, then please email the above details to [email protected] before COB 5th November 2021.
To be considered for this role applicants must have permission to work in Australia.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. At this stage, we are not considering introductions from agencies.