Commissioning Engineer WOERDEN – NETHERLANDS
Location: Woerden, Netherlands
Work Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: 6 October, 2021
How would you like to work with an Australian Founded, Multiple award -winning International Organization with offices around the world? With the Head office in Sydney, Australia, tna are an innovative and successful integrated packaging & processing solutions company with over 14,000 system installed across 120+ countries. You’ll have an incredible opportunity to impact business on a global scale, while learning from others in various cultures who bring a variety of industry knowledge.
Click on www.tnasolutions.com to learn more about the organization.
About the role
tna Netherlands, located in Woerden, is looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join our talented team in Woerden, the Netherlands. In this role you will provide field technical/ service support for all Processing products nationally and internationally. Reporting to the After Market & Service Manager, a key responsibility of this role will be to build and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues in the Engineering, Production, Sales and Purchase departments and provide Technical Support during start-up commissioning, installations, preventative maintenance and renovations of machinery equipment.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- As part of our Technical Support team, you will be required to carry out installations, commissioning and maintenance of Processing manufactured equipment.
- Set up machinery, accessories, pipeline circuit, etc.
- Instruct personnel carrying out installation works.
- Ensure on time delivery and monitor planning.
- Work with customers regarding schedule of:
- Service reporting.
- Routine maintenance and scheduled servicing of Processing equipment.
- Inter-departmental communication relating to product modifications, faults and development potential.
- Provide first, second and third level support, in relation to breakdowns and/or customer queries.
- Provide comprehensive training to customers and colleagues (where necessary) in relation to proper operation, preventative maintenance, and fault finding of Processing equipment.
- Support and collaborate with the Sales, Manufacturing and Engineering Team during product trials.
- Support the Project Managers during pre- installation ensuring accurate layouts and documentations have been received.
- Extensive domestic and international travel at short notice will be required.
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- Professional qualification Service Technician, Mechanical Engineering or similar education.
- Minimum of 3 years’ service experience.
Skills & Abilities
- Reasonable knowledge of Dutch, English and German language;
- Extensive experience in a field position, with knowledge of stainless steel, processing, electronics, and pneumatics.
- Commercially insightful.
- Driving licence B(E).
- Flexible and work accurately and efficiently under high pressure.
- Must be able to build and maintain strong relationships with management, colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Prepared to travel frequently- at very short notice (locally and overseas).
- A consultative approach and will go above and beyond to deliver.
- Service-oriented attitude towards customers and colleagues alike.
tna values its employees, rewards hard work and celebrates diversity. We offer competitive rewards, good secondary benefits and career opportunities in the company.
If you are interested in working with a very talented team within a culture built on innovation and you think you meet the above criteria, you can send your resume (in English) to [email protected]