Location: Birmingham, UK
Work Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: 6 October, 2021
How would you like to work with an Australian Founded, Multiple award -winning International Organization with offices around the world? With the Head office in Sydney, Australia, tna are an innovative and successful integrated packaging & processing solutions company with over 14,000 system installed across 120+ countries.
Click on www.tnasolutions.com to learn more about the organization.
About the Role
tna is looking for an experienced, hands on Project Manager to deliver the company’s projects in accordance with customer requirements on time and to budget. The role will manage customer’s expectations and liaise with internal departments to communicate project information.
This position is based in Birmingham, with travel to customer sites as required.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- To assist sales staff in finalizing project scope and help complete contract agreement. Visit site to understand customer requirements and generate or supervise the final layout development. Support with specialist areas of costing regards project specific items.
- Generate and communicate achievable timeline (Gant Chart) in coordination with other depts.
- Ensure an agreed project layout which can proceed into production. To be involved with specifying / ordering bought out equipment and manage through to handover of the project.
- To agree achievable milestones with all deps and the customer. Produce and distribute a programme and monitor departmental performance.
- Maintain customer contact at every phase of the project and communicate with the project team
- Coordinate all resource scheduling to meet contract delivery objectives
- Attend site reviews and meet with local contractors if required. Agree with customer local contractor fundamentals such as access points, equipment laydown areas, power points, amenities and integration with local factory employees.
- Ensure conclusion of the contract within the pre-allocated time frame arranging tna equipment commissioning / manage any outstanding snagging and gain sign off of acceptance from the customer.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Trade or tertiary qualification in an Engineering discipline is desirable, but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years within a Project Management role
- Experience in the manufacturing (specifically food and packaging) industry
Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of Auto CAD
- Computer literacy in MS Word & Excel
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Good negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
You must hold a valid driver’s license. You must also be prepared to travel at short notice, locally and overseas, including some weekends.
To be considered for this role, you must include a cover letter and resume highlighting the required skills/experience, as well as your achievements in the above core responsibilities. Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applicants who do not include this information.
If you are interested in working with a highly talented team with a family culture built on innovation, then please email the above details to [email protected] by 15th October 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.