Regional Marketing Manager – Americas
Location: Dallas, United States
Work Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: 13 October, 2021
How would you like to work with an Australian Founded, Multiple award -winning International Organization with offices around the world? With the Head office in Sydney, Australia, tna are an innovative and successful integrated packaging & processing solutions company with over 14,000 system installed across 120+ countries.
Click on www.tnasolutions.com to learn more about the organization.
About the Role
We are looking for a Regional (field) Marketing Manager to be responsible for the demand generation plan for both North America and Latin America, through a number of marketing campaigns and channels including but not limited to: field marketing events (tradeshows & events), sales collateral, account-based efforts, prospect targeting, and more.
This individual should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their targets through custom and personalised field marketing strategies and tactics.
This position will be based in Dallas, United States and will report directly into the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Your core responsibilities will be as follows:
- Define both a Latin & North America marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy.
- Campaign Implementation:
- Plan and host online and offline campaigns to create net-new sales leads/prospects, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Sales Support:
- Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving leads and MQLs for your sales region.
- Leverage analytics in CRM to understand the impact of your efforts whilst maximising personalization of messaging.
- Research, Plan, promote, and host an array field marketing events (tradeshows, conferences, roadshows, executive dinners, webinars, etc.) across the region that capture prospects and help transition them into customers.
Manage budgets for campaigns, communicate ROI against program objectives
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing required
- 5+ years of well-rounded B2B field marketing experience
- Experience in the capital equipment or food industries preferred.
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to travel (20% per quarter to Mexico)
- Language skills: Native fluency in both English and Spanish required.; proficiency in additional languages beneficial
To be considered for this role:
You must include a cover letter and resume highlighting the required skills/experience, as well as your achievements in the above core responsibilities.
Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applicants who do not include this information.
If you are interested in working with a highly talented team with a family culture built on innovation, then please email the above details to [email protected] before COB 12th November 2021.