Regional Sales Manager – Thailand
Work Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 27 September, 2021
How would you like to work with an Australian Founded, Multiple award -winning International Organization with offices around the world? With the Head office in Sydney, Australia, tna are an innovative and successful integrated packaging & processing solutions company with over 14,000 system installed across 120+ countries.
Click on www.tnasolutions.com to learn more about the organisation.
An opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager to join our TNA Asia Limited office based in Bangkok, Thailand. This role will be responsible for identifying new target markets, building and maintaining relationships with prospective and current clients with the objective of achieving sales revenue and growth in accordance with team and individual targets.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with new & current clients, in existing industries or new target markets that can be served by our equipment line
- Ensure sound knowledge of tna’s products and services is maintained and developed on a continual basis, and accurately communicated to customers
- Work with Engineers and Project Management Team to confirm specific client requirements, timeframes for installation and tna practices and requirements
- Evaluate, develop and execute targeted initiatives to help grow sales and overall support for tna’s equipment including annual business plans with objectives
- Liaise with Technical Support to achieve and maintain client satisfaction, from installation and commissioning to maintenance
- Represent tna at trade fairs, exhibitions & networking events (including some weekends)
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Qualification in business administration, sales, commerce or engineering discipline
- Experience in machinery sales and/or engineering roles is desirable
- Sales management experience, with proven results of consistently driving the sales process from plan to close, ensuring outcomes are achieved
- Exposure to the manufacturing industry (specifically food or packaging) is advantageous
- Superior communication (speaking & listening), negotiation and influencing skills & abilities
- Multi-lingual with English and Thai language skills (written and verbal)
- Strong computer literacy
- A ‘people person’ with a strong sense of initiative and enthusiasm
- Organised and diligent, able to work calmly under pressure
- A collaborative approach and ability to seek and listen to feedback
- Self-motivated and driven, able to work unsupervised and in a global atmosphere
- Identification with tna values including being a team player, passionate, professional, committed, honest and treat people with dignity and respect
- Valid driver’s license and car in good working order
- Valid Passport with more than 6 months before expiry
We regret to inform you that we can only accept candidates with permission to work in Thailand with the ability to travel freely within Asia.
Due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
If you are interested in working with a highly talented team with a family culture built on innovation, then please email the above details to [email protected]