Choose the FOODesign batch-pro® 12 for highly efficient batch frying of a wide selection of vegetable chips, including potato, taro, banana and plantain. Featuring a serpentine heat exchanger tube configuration, the batch fryer system provides direct-fire heating for improved energy efficiencies and lower operating costs. Thanks to its high-speed, three-stage oil filtration system, the FOODesign batch-pro® 12 extends oil life and maintains product consistency too. In addition, an automatic stirrer eliminates racking and prevents damage to the internal transport system.
- Achieve ideal batch chip textures with consistent quality through complete control of the frying process for capacities of up to 275 kg/hr (600 lbs/hr)
- Enhance outputs using a combustion skid with a high flow blower that offers up to 80% energy efficiency
- Boost profits by increasing oil life with sediment removal system and oil filtration that removes particles as small as 500 μm
- Reduce total cost of ownership with durable stainless-steel construction that meets the highest safety standards for the longest lifecycle possible
- Minimise downtime with easy-to-clean design; large gaps between pipework and easy access to all parts ensure systems works reliably for 30 years or more
- Attain unparalleled sustainability by saving more than 20% natural gas compared to other technologies and reduced heat emissions thanks to single serpentine heating system