The FOODesign immerso-cook® NUT 16 is a continuous nut roasting system, designed for processing almonds, cashews, pepitas seeds, sunflower kernels, peanuts, amongst other nut- and seed-based products. Delivering 80% energy efficiency via serpentine stainless-steal heating tubes, the system saves up to 20% on gas costs and maintains consistent oil temperatures. The continuous roaster also features an internal, direct-heated system and continuous oil filtration, for evenly roasted nut and seed products.
- Achieve consistent and even seed and nut roasting for capacities up to 4,500 kg/hr (9,900 lbs/hr) with unique mirror-finished serpentine stainless-steel heating tubes
- Enhance outputs using a combustion skid with a high flow blower that offers up to 80% energy efficiency
- Boost profits by increasing oil life with a sediment removal system through which a waste augur continuously removes sediment and an oil filtration process removes fine particles as small as 500 μm
- Reduce total cost of ownership with a durable stainless-steel construction that meets the highest safety standards for a long lifecycle
- Surpass operational efficiencies with quick cleaning using a motorised steam hood lifting system, integrated CIP nozzles and open design around the heating tubes
- Promote sustainability by saving on energy and natural gas; efficient heating reduces energy consumption and the steam demister creates a cleaner environment