The NID forté® MHP 3 is a high-performance starch mogul designed to effectively mould a wide range of confectionery products, including gums, jellies, marshmallows, fondant cremes, centre-in-shell, nutraceuticals and liquorice. Featuring an all-in-one fully integrated feeder, starch buck, depositor, stacker and pallet transport system, the NID forté® MHP 3 offers a complete starch moulding solution. Choose from a variety of pump modules to deposit in single-colour or two-and three-colour combinations, including side-by-side, foam and starlight.
With a simple stainless-steel construction that adheres to the highest hygiene and safety standards, including ATEX, you never have to compromise product safety or factory cleanliness. In addition, the NID forté® MHP 3 enables continuous operation outside of routine maintenance, processing up to 35 trays per minute*.
*Trays per minute, subject to product type, shape and mass.
- Make continuous deposits with extreme accuracy using pumps with a single, flat valve, which operate identically for all pistons / nozzles.
- Ensure the highest level of product safety and factory cleanliness with hygienic stainless-steel design and controlled starch retention.
- Benefit from simple operation and faster maintenance thanks to easy-access design.
- Save time and maintenance costs with durable, long-lasting construction that includes simple, reliable walking beams that reduce the number of moving parts.
- Source NID parts locally from over 30 tna locations around the world to maximise uptime.