The tna auto-splice 3 system is an innovative solution that automatically joins a new film to an expiring film roll with no interruption to packaging line. Featuring a dual-spindle film system and rotary reel swapping mechanisms, a new pre-prepared film is always ready to take over from the current roll. This helps reduce film waste and removes the downtime associated with manually splicing and replacing rolls, increasing uptime by up to 5%*. The result; a more productive and profitable packaging line, capable of producing up to 2,800 more bags per line, per day*.
Compact, efficient and easily retrofittable to tna robag® 3ci machines, the system adds only 200mm to the existing packaging equipment footprint, while seamlessly integrating with tna robag® software for improved performance monitoring and faster system maintenance.
- Automatic film changeover with no interruption increases up-time of packaging lines by up to 5%*
- Produce up to 2,800 more bags per line per day*
- Free up operator time
- Reduce film waste
- Compact, only adds 200mm to the existing footprint
- Available for new orders of tna robag 3e or retrofit to tna robag 3ci machines
* Time and production may vary according to packaging process.