A continuous frying system with a difference – the tna conti-pro® PEL 3 incorporates a four-belt design to handle a wide range of pellets and product shapes. The first belt transports products carefully, the second removes oil using a tumbling method, and the third ensures any remaining oil is drained away. This technique enables consistent product flow for even frying to produce high-quality products, while minimising oil turnover.
- Create unique flavours and high-quality pellet products with laminar oil flow and well-controlled four-belt frying process for capacities of up to 1,500 kg/hr (3,300 lbs/hr)
- Attain unparalleled efficiencies with extremely accurate flow control and distribute temperature evenly with patented opti-flow® technology
- Realise faster return on investment by minimising oil usage through optimised oil turnover times with a unique design adapted for low oil volume
- Lower your TCO with an optimised design for easy operation and maintenance with three positions of fryer hood for production, inspection, cleaning and maintenance
- Effortlessly achieve your OEE goals with an internal clean in place (CIP) system for ease of access and cleaning; no oil remains after draining the fryer
- Promote health and sustainability through four-belt system that allows comprehensive de-oiling to prevent pellets from carrying excess oil, and frying at constant temperature for reduced acrylamide formation