The tna intelli-scan® 2 is a highly accurate and reliable visual print code verification system that ensures packaging print codes are complete and legible. Capable of handling light or dark text, as well as fine grain printing, the system works at high speeds, with an exposure time of less than 0.5 seconds. The scanner efficiently processes fine grain images thanks to its high-speed image detection capabilities to quickly find miscoded or uncoded products and activate the automatic pack reject mechanism. In addition, the tna intelli-scan® can be fully integrated with tna robag® software programmes.
- Verify date codes accurately at ultra-high speeds with exposure times of less than 0.5 seconds and servo-controlled focus.
- Enhance operational efficiencies with an intelligent camera system that scans the entire film width, making it almost impossible to pass an imperfect date code.
- Increase profits with smart alerts that activate the automatic pack reject or stop bagger function to reduce waste and re-work.
- Lower your TCO with reduced maintenance, troubleshooting and easily replaceable product modules.
- Maximise uptime with quick and easy integrated set-up, supported by programming and reject alerts to avoid frequent production stoppages.
- Reduce waste by verifying the accuracy of printed date codes, while improving traceability through the automatic detection of splices with a different film.