The tna roflo® VM 3 is a high-performance food conveyor system that uses horizontal vibratory motion to evenly distribute products, while offering an efficient method for in-line storage. Its versatile design features a variety of pan options to suit every production need.
- Achieve rapid speeds of up to 15m/min (49.2 ft/min) without compromising product handling, thanks to its continuous vibratory motion and up to 5 degrees incline capability.
- Boost conveying and in-line storage efficiencies using gentle vibratory motion with complete speed control.
- Increase profits by considerably reducing product damage, seasoning loss and waste with easy-to-clean gated and patented gateless option.
- Reduce TCO with low energy consumption; the system works on natural frequency with no wearing parts for a longer lifecycle and reduced maintenance requirements.
- Maximise OEE with intelligent software that monitors machine use and proactively identifies maintenance needs to reduce downtime and prolong equipment life.
- Promote a healthy work environment using low-noise conveyors that produce less than 70dB(A) sound pressure, while minimising energy consumption.