Consistently produce high-quality fried products with lower fat content by choosing the Florigo vac-pro® 3. Suitable for a wide range of root vegetables and fruits, the continuous vacuum fryer operates at lower temperatures to reduce oil absorption, while also minimising acrylamide formation – no matter the sugar content of the raw materials. The result: a healthier product with more natural colour, taste and texture.
- Create unique flavours, chip textures and high-quality products via a continuous vacuum frying process alongside a patented vacuum defatting unit for capacities of up to 1,100 kg/hr (2,400 lbs/hr)
- Attain unparalleled efficiencies through vacuum frying at lower temperatures, by reducing energy consumption and manpower resources
- Realise faster return on investment by extending oil quality for longer periods thanks to lower temperatures and absence of oxygen during the frying process
- Enjoy long-term cost savings in with a kettle that can be fully removed for better accessibility and faster maintenance
- Reduce downtime considerably with easy to clean design; large gaps between pipework and easy access to all parts ensure systems works reliably for 30 years or more*.
- Promote wellness and sustainability with low acrylamide level build-up while frying, while no vapour emissions during the frying process eliminate unappealing smells/fumes in the factory.