Protect your brand’s reputation with the tna hyper-detect® 5. This high-performance food metal detector system is uniquely designed to sit as close as possible to the multi-head weigher, significantly increasing bagging speed without compromising food safety. The tna hyper-detect® 5 is ultra-sensitive, detecting ferrous contaminants from 0.8mm to 0.9mm, non-ferrous pieces down to 1.0mm, and non-magnetic stainless steel from 1.0mm to 1.2mm.
- Protect your brand with consistent in-flight detection of all metal contaminants, even at high speeds of up to 250 bpm.
- Boost efficiency, accuracy and reliability via the system’s patented conical aperture design that significantly improves detection capabilities while reducing stack height.
- Achieve faster ROI by reducing waste through in-line validations and test routines.
- Lower your TCO thanks to user replaceable modules, fault monitoring and alarms delivering high availability.
- Maximise OEE with quick-validation tests and due-diligence fail-safes, supported by seamless integration with the tna robag® 3.
- Enhance production line sustainability with a compact design that reduces stack height, allowing it to sit easily between the scales and tna robag® packaging system.