The tna intelli-flav® OMS 5.1 is a next-generation on-machine seasoning (OMS) system that provides both powder flavouring and liquid oil in a single drum, to deliver consistent coverage and flavour to a variety of products. Designed to IP65 standards, it meets even the highest hygiene and sanitation requirements.
An update of the tna intelli-flav® OMS 5, the tna intelli-flav® OMS 5.1 offers a range of host features, including an optional high-capacity stainless-steel drum and integrated heated oil circulation system. These options enable the accurate seasoning of an even wider range of hot or cold products, such as fried, baked and puffed snacks. In addition, the system can handle confectionery, including gummies, and frozen food applications that require more rigorous sanitation procedures.
- Create appealing flavours, appearance and textures, with consistent seasoning at an increased load capacity from 5kg (11lbs) to 8kg (17.6lbs), or 1,600kg/hr (3,527lbs/hr), thanks to its updated high-density drive.
- Increase operational efficiencies by accurately seasoning wet, dry and slurry applications in a single drum.
- Realise faster ROI by minimising seasoning waste and giveaway using a unique responsive variable mass seasoning system.
- Reduce TCO with a stainless-steel drum and integrated heated oil system, enabling the accurate seasoning of a wide range of hot or cold products in a single drum, including fried, puffed and baked snacks.
- Improve up-time with a tool-less drum changeover, ergonomically lightweight drum and rotating touch screen that is accessible from both sides.
- Comply to the highest food safety and sanitation requirements with IP65 (NEMA4) rated stainless-steel drum for wet washdown environments.