A motion chip sizer with a difference – the tna roflo® VMCS 3 uses vibratory motion, alongside a unique chip-sizing pan to separate potato and other root vegetable, as well as fruit chips, into a variety of sizes. The use of vibratory motion to transport the chips means there’s little-to-no product breakage and reduced maintenance requirements.
The chip-sizing pan features a range of variable chip-sizing screens with a quick-release function, for fast and easy cleaning. Designed to enable seamless product flow with fewer stoppages, the tna roflo® VMCS 3 pan also includes product-divert gates, allowing chips to bypass the sizing pan when required.
Ideal for flexible packaging options, this simple system maximises line efficiencies by ensuring the right-sized chips are distributed into the right bags every time.
- Achieve accurate performance at high speeds with unique chip sizing screens and vibratory motion to sort root vegetable chips into various sizes.
- Maximise packaging efficiencies by ensuring the right product is allocated to the correct bag size.
- Increase profits with a cascading chip-sizing screen that minimises product breakages.
- Reduce maintenance costs and increase equipment lifecycles thanks to the system’s continuously welded stainless-steel design.
- Optimise uptime with easy-to-clean stainless-steel design and reduced maintenance requirements.
- Enhance food safety with hygienic stainless-steel construction, quick release and easy-clean chip-sizing screens.