The tna roflo® HM 3 is a high-performance food conveyor system that handles products gently, yet efficiently, using a slow, forward horizontal motion, followed by a fast return horizontal motion. With no vertical element, this system minimises flavour loss and reduces seasoning build-up in the pan – making it an ideal transport solution for heavily-coated products.
- Achieve high performance with horizontal conveying at transfer speeds of up to 15m/min (49.2ft/min) and minimal coating loss.
- Enhance operational efficiencies easily by deploying up to 30m (98.4ft) long pans on a single drive – reducing product drops and breakages.
- Achieve ROI quickly with reduced product breakages and seasoning loss, thanks to its patented gateless design and gentle sweeping action.
- Lower your TCO using multiple applications, including a switcheroo mechanism for total direction reversibility, and erector lifts for independent product flows.
- Maximise uptime with fast cleaning times, thanks to its stainless-steel construction, quick-release and easy-access pans that keep product and seasoning build-up to a minimum.
- Promote a healthy work environment with low-noise conveyors that produce less than 70dB(A) sound pressure levels and save energy with highly efficient single-drive operation.