Featuring an innovative under-surface mixing design, the tna intelli-flav® CLS 5 is ideal for creating a homogenous slurry mix for use on extruded and other dry snacks. This slurry spray system uses tna’s proprietary slurry-atomising air control technology to ensure a consistent flavour application for a variety of products, while preventing and clearing any blockages – without stopping production. Plus, with a single, low-volume reservoir (50l/13gal) compared to other spray systems, the tna intelli-flav® CLS 5 offers a smaller plant footprint.
Designed for quick flavour changes and short or continuous production runs, the system seamlessly integrates with our market-leading tna intelli-flav® OMS 5 and tna intelli-flav® MLS 3 seasoning systems.
- Deliver consistent and even slurry application for optimal product quality and reduced tumble-drum time, thanks to atomising air-control technology.
- Improve OEE using under-surface mixing to deliver a homogeneous mix of slurry throughout the seasoning process.
- Realise ROI quickly by reducing slurry waste with a continuous process via the system’s low-volume reservoir and atomising air control.
- Minimise TOC through easy operation, and a single reservoir for easier access and minimal maintenance requirements.
- Increase production up-time with auto-clearance technology; if blockages occur, the nozzle’s spray lance is cleared without stopping production or wasting product.
- Create more sustainable and space-saving production layouts, using a single small footprint and low-volume reservoir (50l/13gal) compared to other spray systems.