Location: Dallas, Texas
Work Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: 6 October, 2021
tna North America
How would you like to work with an Australian Founded, Multiple award -winning International Organization with offices around the world? With the Head office in Sydney, Australia, tna are an innovative and successful integrated packaging & processing solutions company with over 14,000 system installed across 120+ countries.
Click on www.tnasolutions.com to learn more about the organization.
This position is responsible for the management of daily operation activities at branch level, including assisting the project management team by managing and maintaining documentation involved in the ordering, issuing and amendment of capital orders as well as issuing inter-branch PO’s and orders to third party OEM’s. In addition to preparing and maintaining operations/project management documents, reports, issuing warranties and scheduling PM’s on site. Liaising with Service Team and PM’s in the planning and management of project execution and on-site installation and support.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support the PM on project management documentation and planning including resource planning and scheduling.
- Release orders on internal manufacturing sites; liaise with PM in documentation.
- Manage all change orders, order amendments and BOM/costings updates in consultation with PM
- Assist in project timeline and scheduling with PM; liaise with Service Manager in arranging resources on site for commissioning and installation
- Assist PM in project schedules and timeline, ensure all project timelines are maintained
- Create master scheduler for all projects in consultation with PM team including contract deliverables and due dates
- Liaise with PM and Aftermarket teams to create recommended spares list for each project/customer and work with Supply Chain team in ensuring correct stock levels of critical spares and inventory
- Manage and track all project and capital warranties on each project. Ensure PM and Sales team are communicated on status (shipping) of each warranty
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Manager to keep track of all open projects and project ship dates and ensure these are communicated to PM team on time. Attend to customers’ requests for technical assistance:
- Coordinate with third party OEM’s on project deliverables, spares lists and on-site support on each project. Reports on all service visits and technical issues each week by completing the required steps in D365
- Assist PM’s in management of punch-lists and snags on all projects. Ensure deliverables are tracked and timelines are maintained and communicated clearly to PM’s Develop strong professional relationships with all customers and provide feedback to the Sales Team regarding prospective capital investment obtained through such relationships
- Maintain Global Project Register in assigning project specific part numbers and raising p/n’s in Ax for third party items
- Liaise and coordinate with SCM and finance for payment invoices, stage payments and pre-shipment invoices.
- Liaise with Service Team to ensure all aspects of installation are covered including layouts, contract amendments, changes to job specification, etc.
- Work with PM to source and price additional non-standard equipment, providing accurate design & specifications to external suppliers of the requirements
- Responsible for working with PM in ensuring all project plans are established, maintained, and updated to all involved in the project
- Responsible for maintaining all equipment orders, follow up and communication to PM in relation to installations
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in project management and supply chain or other relevant field
- 3+ years’ work experience in operations coordination
- Additional experience in logistics and warehouse management or project engineering preferred
- Exposure to the manufacturing industry (specifically food processing & packaging) is advantageous
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of MRPII based enterprise systems, Axapta or Dynamics 365 preferred
To be considered for this role:
You must include a resume highlighting the required skills/experience.
If you are interested in working with a highly talented team with a family culture built on innovation, then please email the above details to [email protected] before COB Oct 15th, 2021