A vertical form, fill and seal (VFFS) food packaging solution, the tna arctic®3 is constructed from anti-corrosive stainless steel, handles wet washdown cleaning and meets strict sanitary requirements. All to produce high-quality bags using polyethylene and laminated films for your fresh and frozen food packaging needs. It also promises simplicity with software that holds pre-set recipes for easier set-up.
- At speeds of up to 100 bpm, achieve consistent quality on a laminated or LDPE film.
- With a robust IP65 design, enjoy target output efficiencies of up to 99%, even in hostile wet or cold environments.
- Minimise errors, adjustments and reduce waste to below 1% with our high-performance sealing system.
- Discover how a small form factor, low utility costs and system upgrade options, alongside tna’s 360˚ customer care programme, can lower your total cost of ownership.
- Enhance OEE with tool-less changeover times of less than 10 minutes.
- With its distinctive stainless-steel design, exceed benchmarks in food safety and hygiene standards for frozen food, meat, seafood, dairy and other applications.